There are instances where everything in the email box needs to be forwarded and a copy needs to be retained. This can be achieved by setting the delivery options in Exchange.
- Log into the Global Admin account.
- Select Recipients > and the email box you are forwarding from.
- Highlight the email address and select the edit icon.
- Select Mailbox features > Scroll down to Mail Flow > View Details
- Enable forwarding needs to be checked > Browse to the address where the email will be forwarded. **You will need to add the external address to contacts if not already there.
- Check the “Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox”.
- Add limits if needed.